Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Herb Pots


I have been wanting to make these herb pots and finally got around to it!
The top of the clay pot is spray painted with chalkboard paint so you can write the name of the plant on the pot!
I bought my 6" pots and saucers at Walmart. They come in a pretty beige color....a nice change from the terra cotta. And they go well with my primitive style!

Just tape off the rim and cover the areas where you don't want the paint. I used spray on chalkboard paint. It dries quickly. These would make great gifts and you could write your message or greeting on the rim.

Now, if I can just remember to water them!!
Terri

1 comment:

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

What a wonderfully cute idea! Love the chalkboard paint part....goodness I'm going to have to make some to keep and share. Thanks so much for the idea!